Pages

July 21, 2017

A couple fun cards for boys

Hi, hope everyone has great plans for the weekend.
Not much going on here, but we need the rest since we had 
a very busy week last week with family here.

Today I have a couple quick cards to share with you.
I made them a few weeks ago as I had to make a little boy birthday card.
I'll explain later why I made 2.
Both cards were made using digital files from

It was so fun and easy to create this card using the 
From the Sea collection and my Cricut Explore.
The entire card is made using elements from this collection, even the papers.
I imported all the pieces into my DesignSpace and arranged them the way I wanted.  The "water" paper I used to fill a rectangle then added the octopus
and the sea weed leaving part of the sea weed hanging over the edge.  I then did print then cut with my Explore.  The other pieces were all print then cut with the Explore.  I stamped the sentiment using a Rubbernecker stamp.
I made this card for a little boy that is like a grandson to us that wasturning 3.  When I showed it to my hubby he said I should have made him a
card having to do with a farm, since he lives on a place that has animals
and tractors and such. 

So here is what I came up with, again using NitWits Collections.
They have horses and chickens so I had to incorporate them into the card.
For this card, I used the "Funny Farm" collection.
Again all the papers and patterns are from the Funny Farm collection.
The sentiment is also a Rubbernecker stamp.

I so love how these 2 cards came out and thanks to NitWits and my 
Cricut Explore they were pretty easy to create.

I would love hear what you think of my 2 cards, we all know
sometimes making a boy card can be difficult these collections made
it easy. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Donna,
You did a great job on both cards. Little boys love fishing, tractors, and animals, so both are perfect.I like how you are able to use quite a few elements from each NitWits collection on each card. What the heck...give him both cards, and of course...two presents, too!