Pages

February 15, 2017

Let Your Dreams Bloom - Bugaboo

Hi, this month at the Bugaboo Crafting Circle challenge
we got to work with a "mystery" image and you can image
how thrilled I was to find that it was flowers!  I love coloring
flowers and making cards with them.

The mystery image was Flower Doodles from



This time I printed the image on vellum, then I colored on the backside
using my PrismaPenicls.  After it was colored I layered the vellum on
a very pale yellow piece of paper.
I  cut the ribbon banner using a Gina Marie die and then stamped it with in fact a                   Unity stamp. Pretty simple but I love the way it turned out.
This is a pretty new challenge over at the Crafting Circle, in fact, this month 
is just the second challenge.  It runs every month from the 15th 
through the 14th of the next month.  
You need to use a Bugaboo image but not to worry Jodie offers
a freebie every Friday, plus her prices are very reasonable on her
other images.
Thanks for stopping by, look forward to seeing what you come up with.

No comments: