Pages

February 15, 2017

Get Well Teapot - Bugaboo

Hello, hope everyone had a great Valentine's day and didn't
eat too much chocolate.  

Today I have a card to share with you for our new 
This is just the second month of this brand new challenge so we would love fo you to join in the fun.
You can create anything you want as long as you use a 
Bugaboo image and there are some adorable ones.
The image I got to work with is called Flower Teapot and it can
be found HERE.


I printed out the image onto kraft cardstock and the colored it with a
mix od PrismaPencils and Polychromos.  I absolutely love coloring
on kraft cardstock with pencils.  The colors seem tp pop off the paper.
I thought this image was good for a get well card so I cut
out the sentiment using my Cricut Explore.  I picked up some
of the colors I used and then matted the kraft paper on those colors. 
The edges I stamped with a stamp that came in a ProvoCraft stamp
set I got a few years back.  The stamp is only about 2 1/2 inches long so thankfully I had my MISTI and got to stamp around the edges perfectly lined up.

So that's it!  Go ahead grab yourself a Bugaboo image and play
along, you will have till March 14th to enter.  Remember 
Jodie at Bugaboo has a Friday freebie, plus her images are very reasonable.


No comments: