Pages

July 18, 2016

Emboss Resist Card

Hello! So glad to be back in my craftroom.  I had a
very very busy past week with family and friends.
While I really enjoyed the time I also missed being able to 
get in my room and create.  

I had watched this video from GinaK Stamp TV about doing
Emboss Resist with Zig Clean Color markers, sine I recently got a 
set I could not wait to give this a try.


I love how this turned out.  I used several different pink, orange and yellow markers to do the background on watercolor paper.  I stamped on the background
using a Unity stamp and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. 
I stamped the happy birthday to using a stamp from the April 2016 Stamp of Approval box and then die cut the "you".  I matted all the layers on black to make the colors pop and that was it.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and have a peak.

Entered the following challenges:
613 Avenue - Anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes


5 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Oh, I just love the colors here! I don't think I have ever seen the Emboss Resist with Zig Clean Colors! I really like the look of it! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!:)

Sue Crease said...

So cool.
Sue

Sharon said...

Fantastic card Donna!!!! Love the beautiful colors and flowers!! :)

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the beautiful image -great technique and hot colours-Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Unknown said...

Love this.. it's a fab stamp and the colors are perfect