Pages

May 27, 2016

Time for a Happy Birthday

Hi!  I have a card to share today that I made using
the Friday Freebie today over at 

I had created the background paper a month or so ago using Gesso and Distress inks then embossed it with my clock embossing folder.
It has a lot of texture to it that does not show up in the picture.
I was so excited when I seen this next Freebie image from Scrapper's Delights.

The watch I colored using my Copic markers and then covered the glass with 
Crackle Accents so it has a cracked look to it. wish it would have shown up.
The sentiment I made using my Cricut Explore and had the Explore write it.

So hop on over the Scrapper's Delights and grab your image. 
Thanks for stopping by.

Challenge
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes
Paper Nest Dolls - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes

3 comments:

Sharon said...

WOWZERS!!!! This is totally awesome Donna!! I so love the bg and that watch is fabulous. And I love the sentiment, too!!!! :)

coldwaters2 said...

How fabulous this card is love that textured background it looks amazing a fantastic make, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

I love this card and the background is awesome, reminds me of oxidized metals LOVE it