Pages

May 17, 2016

A Tribute to Prince

Hello, I made this card a couple weeks ago but
didn't get a chance to post it.
When Prince passed away Lisa at Bloobel Stamps drew up this 
image and offered it for free as a tribute to him.

Her stamps are very quirky but they really do grow on you the more you see them all colored up, at least they did with me.
I couldn't decide if I wanted to use purple or orange so I used both.
I colored him using my Copic markers.  The paper is
from a CTMH paper pack and the sentiment is a stamp combination from 
Hero Arts.  I used a circle embossing folder on the orange
panel.  
My daughter was a big Prince fan growing up so I think
I will give her think for her birthday later this year.

Well, thanks for stopping by to take a peak.

This card will be in the following challenges 
Get Creative Challenges - Purple plus 1 color
Tuesday Throwdown - Embossing 
Avenue 613 Craft - Anything goes
Mojo Monday - Sketch



2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Wonderful coloring and yes...purple has to be in there somewhere with a Prince digi! :-) Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Sharon said...

Great card Donna!! Love the image! :)