Pages

February 26, 2016

KennyK Color me Jeanette

Hi I have recently started coloring more with my Copic markers,
so when I saw this image on the Kenny Club on Facebook I
wanted to color her up.  Not sure what I will do with this card
by I am sure I will figure something out.

I created the background strip using Color Burst powders
and spraying them with Glimmer Mist.
In the picture it looks a bit muddied but it
is very shimmery bright in person.

I cut her out using one of my Gina Marie dies I recently got.
I also created this card following the sketch this week at 

Also each month there is a KennyK coloring challenge on the 
CraftingCircle message board. 

Thanks for stopping by today and hope everyone has
a great weekend.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Your coloring is fabulous Donna!! I love the layout of this card and that image is just wonderful!!! Great card! :)

Kathy S said...

Great texture, movement and color. So glad you joined us this week at The House That Stamps Built in our sketch challenge. Best of luck.

Heather said...

Cute! A super fun image; it will be perfect for a crafty friend. And that background strip looks fabulous! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Thanks for sharing with us at The House That Stamps Built...you rocked this sketch!