Pages

February 16, 2016

A couple Valentine cards

Hello, I wanted to share a couple Valentine cards with you.  I know it has passed
but did not get a chance to post them before.

The first one is a Cricut cut/write file.  I love the way it did all the doodling
and cut out each layer to line up.  It also cut a matching envelope.

It's it wonderful.

The second one I have to share is a heart shaped card
I created in Design Space and cut with my Explore.

I imported the Bugaboo elephant image into DS and then
had the Explore print it and cut the heart shape around it.  I then colored it using my Copics.   I also had the Explore write then sentiment on the heart before cutting it out.  
I pierced holes all around the edge of the heart and then connected the holes
using the same pen I wrote the sentiment with.  This something I recently saw on Sandy Allnock's blog, it gives it a stitched look.   You can see it here in this VIDEO
And here is the inside also written with the Explore.

I am also entering this in the February Valentine challenge over at
Pink and Main Challenge blog
Thanks for stopping to take a peak.    Hope to sneak in a couple more blog posts over the next week.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Loving this card Donna!! All of the doodling is fantastic!! :)

Sharon said...

I so love this heart shaped card!! Those elephants are adorable!!!! :)

Kimberly J. said...

Wow! These are just great card!! I love those sweet elephants and your stitching!
Thanks for linking up your project this month!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Kimberly, Pink & Main Stamps DT Member :)
Kimberly’s Crafty Spot
Pink & Main Stamps, DT Member

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us for this month’s challenge at Pink & Main Challenges.
Stacey, DT Member
Stacey’s Creative Corner
Pink & Main, DT Member