Pages

July 17, 2014

Kokopelli for Viva la Verve

Hello I am back to share a card with you that I made following a sketch from Viva la Verve.
They post 4 sketches each month and will pick a winner at the end of the month to receive a $100 gift card for their products.  I got to say I love their stamps although I did not use one on this card.  
I made the background paper for this card using watercolor paper and Tim Holtz Distress paints.  I am really into creating paper with watercolor paper, I love the different looks you get.
This background colors reminded me of the southwest so that is why I chose the Kokopelli stamp from My Heart Stamps For You.
I will probably add a Verve sentiment when I decide how I will use this card.

Thanks for stopping by and remember you have till July 31st to join in the fun. 

No comments: