Pages

August 25, 2011

An Old Fashioned bath

I got this image free over at CDAC Progressive Challenges, you should go and check out the details.  I am running a little behind so you have till 8/31 to get into this challenge.  Pricilla Styles creates some adorable images perfect for coloring with your markers and/or pencils.  This one I colored mostly using my Prisma Pencils and Gamsol.  The grass bunches I did use my Copics for.
The grassy/flower on the bottom was printed using my Imagine and the Snapshot Nature cartridge.  I hand cut the "rolling" hills part.  The saying is stamped but it did not make a full impression, oops.  Don't ya just hate when that happens especially when you are stamping directly onto the card.   The old fashioned water pump is cut from the Country Life cartridge.
I added some Crackle Accents to the water, but just did not crack the way I thought it would.  I did also add some water "splashes"
I couldn't resist so I put some water "drops" coming out of the water pump, and put some silver dots for the rivets on the wooded water tub.

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to read them, besides that way I knew you were here to take a peak.

Challenges for this card.
Aud Sentiments  - Anything Goes  -  ends 8/30
Everybody Art Challenge  - Brown/Blue  -  ends 8/29

4 comments:

Cricut Couple said...

So Cute! I just love it!!!

Peggy T. said...

You did a great job on this image, Donna. I also colored this little girl. She's adorable.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute.

Kate said...

Beautiful Card! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Hugs,
Kate, CDAC Design Team