Pages

January 17, 2019

Watercolor Flowers - GinaK

Well hello, long time no post.  The holidays for some reason
really got to me this year. My Mom was here from
Colorado, so I was busy with her and then just had a 
hard time getting in my room and getting anything made.
I did make some Christmas presents which I hope to 
share in a future post.

I felt like doing some watercoloring so I looked through my
stamps and settled on one from GinaK from the 
I have had this set for a number of years, in fact, it is in red rubber at
that time GinaK was not even making this set in clear.
Like I said I have had it for several years and actually never used it,
let me tell you after making this card I will be using it often.

                        I love the way it turned out like always, it is much
                               prettier in person with the gold embossing. 
I used my Gansai Tambi watercolors.  The sentiment stamp in the center
is from the same stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope I am back in the card marking
groove and can post more often. 
Challenges entered:
Crafting With Attitude - anything goes - ends 1/27 
Southern Girls Challenge - anything goes 
The Outlawz - anything goes 


2 comments:

Monica C. said...

Your card is just beautiful! It is colorful and yet still elegant.
Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
Monica C. DT CWAA

TracyM #6773 said...

Beautiful card!
Love your flowers and sentiment, especially with the glorious golden embossing!
Thank You for joining our Anything Goes with Team Lou challenge at the Southern Girls Challenge :)