Pages

August 16, 2018

Midnight Dahlia

Hi, today I have something to share with you that is
not a card.
Every month at Vanilla Arts, Amy Shulke does a live stream 
to teach coloring and she is am an amazing teacher.  I love
her style of teaching.
It is always a Power Poppy image so this month
the image was Midnight Dahlia.


I so could not color this without Amy's help.  I am pretty happy with
how it turned out, except for my stars in the background😏.
The background is made on Cryogen paper using distress inks,
Faded Jeans, Peacock Feathers, Dusty Concord.
It measures about 6 1/4 so I am not sure what I will
do with it.

Well, thanks for stopping by. 



1 comment:

TurtleBug said...

Hi Donna,
Frame it,frame it!! This is so pretty, you did an awesome job coloring it. The flower looks like it is in 3-D and the blue background makes the flower colors really pop!