Pages

June 15, 2017

Purse-nally Wish Shoe........................

..................a Happy Birthday!
Ha ha ha, I love this pun or play on words.

This card was made for the Bugaboo Crafty Challenge this month over at the Crafting Circle.  This challenge runs from the 15th of each month through
the 14th on the following month.   You must use a Bugaboo image on your
creation, but that is ok cause Jodie offers a Friday Freebie each week. 



So there is my card using this saying.  I choose this image called "Heels &Accessories" because I
knew I had a stamp with that saying on it and thought it would be perfect.
Well, wouldn't you know I could NOT find that dang stamp when I 
was making this card and I just saw it last week.  😧
Anywho, I colored the image using my Zig Clean Color markers with highlights from some glitter gel pens.  The saying I ended up using my Cricut Explore 
to write the saying with Pilot V5 Precision pens.  They work great in the Explore and I love the fine line they write with.
Hard to see in the picture but the black background is embossed
with a chevron pattern.  

So head on over to the Crafting Circle and join in the 


No comments: