Pages

April 7, 2017

Oh Happy Day - BBQ

Hi, I have a cute summer themed card to share with you
today.  This month at the Crafty Awesomeness Challenge out sponsor
is Bugaboo Stamps.  Jodie has a whole new website set up for you
to make your shopping experience easier.
For this month I chose to use some of Bugaboos cute older
stamps.
This is actually 2 separate images that I merged together and printed on 
kraft cardstock.  I colored them using my Polychromos and I think a 
couple Prisma Pencils to get the correct colors.  Are they just the cutest?
The clouds and sun are Gina Marie dies that you can get here at the
Scrapbook Outlet.  She also revamped her website, must be something 
in the air, ha ha ha.
And that is it, a pretty simple card, I'll be back to share another card 
using a BBQ image, this one I call Hamburger Boy.

No comments: