Pages

January 4, 2017

Sending Birthday Wishes

Happy New Year, hope you all had a great new
year and look forward to a fabulous 2017.

Today I have a card to share with you that I created following
the sketch over at CAS(E).
I generally have a real hard time making clean and
simple or one layer cards but this one seemed to just fall into 
place.  Yeah for me!
Of course using Catherine Pooler new inks and stamps from a
Stamp of Approval box did make it easier.   Her inks are brand new and the colors I used are from the Foundations box.  The stamps are from a
past SOA box.  
I hope this inspires me to make more simple single layer cards
and inspire you also.  If I can do it you can too!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peak.

Challenges entered:
CAS(E) this sketch - sketch ends 1/5

3 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Such a pretty card, I love it. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Sue

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! Love the cheery colors!

Bobby said...

I thought I recognized this as a SOA set and had to come check it out, Donna. I'm pinning for inspiration. I love the bright colors you used.