Pages

October 1, 2016

Shabby Paper Birthday

Hi, back to share another card with you.
I am on the design team for A Bit More Time to Craft where
Lozzy has some fabulous digital papers.  There is an anything goes challenge twice a month and freebie papers on Fridays, so be sure and check it out.

This time, I used paper from the Shabby paper pack and made this card following the sketch this week at Mojo Monday.  
I printed the papers on just plain white cardstock and matted it on some darker pinkish paper.  The flower I cut using my Cricut Explore and embossed it to 
give it some texture.  The scalloped stitched circle is a Gina Marie die that I just got. :) The center sentiment is a Rubbernecker stamp and I thought it went
perfectly in the center.
Well that's it, thanks for stopping by and be sure and join in the challenge at

Challenge entered:
Mojo Monday - sketch ends 10/2
Crafty Girls - Anything goes ends 10/4
Creative Moments - Anything goes twist 2 patterns ends 10/12
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes ends 10/5

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it.... I looked at those Gina Marie Designs Dies too... they are on my wish list :) Love the mix of patterns and textures...

TracyM #6773 said...

BEAUTIFUL card!
LOVE your circle sentiment, LOVE the inner scallops of your stitched circle and pretty pink layers too!
THANK YOU for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful birthday card :) Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!