Pages

August 1, 2016

Tulips for your Birthday

Hello, well here we are at August 1st already, it's my birthday month.

Today I have a card to share with you as part of the 
Design Team at the Crafty Awesomeness Challenge at the Crafting Circle.
This month our sponsor is PowerPoppy so I used the Tulip image
to create this card.
I just love this image and it was so easy to color.  I used my Zig Clean Color markers to color the tulips and boy do I love them.  The more I use them the more I like them.   Once I colored them I used my Spellbinders to cut them out.
The banners at the time I cut using my Cricut Explore and the side green piece was cut using a corner die from My Little Paper World.  I really like these corner dies.  
The happy birthday is also a die cut out that I heat embossed using gold embossing powder.
I made the card following last weeks sketch over at

Also, I am hosting the sketch challenge this month on the Crafting Circle message board and this is one of the 4 sketches I am using.  
We always have an extra credit or two to help inspire you and
learn new things.  My extra credit to add some shiny gold to one
of your cards.  So that challenge is just getting started so head
on over and enjoy the fun.  You have all month long to play along.
So there is a lot going on but mostly head on over and check out 
PowerPoppy's stamps.  Marcella has both digital format and 
clear stamps.  I am sure once you go there and take a look around you will love what you see.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you join in on one of the challenges.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

WOWZERS!!!! This is so beautiful Donna!!! I so love the roses and the gold embossed sentiment!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Love what you did with this image for the Challenge .. I have got to get my hands on a set of those Clean colors lol