Pages

June 13, 2016

Glass of Wine.....................

..................or lots of them.
Hi, I am sharing card with you today I made for my
BFF whose birthday is this week.  She LOVES her white wine
and she is a kick in the A$$ to be around.

The image is a stamp from Art Impressions that I colored with my
new Zig Clean Color pens.   I love love them.  I have gotten on a 
watercolor kick lately and love the way you can watercolor with them. 
Since the image is so fun I wanted to use some fun or crazy paper too.
I cut around the image using a Cottage Cutz die.  I stamped the sentiment 
using a stamp from the same Art Impressions stamp set.
The flower I cut using my Cricut Explore.  I threw some sequins in 
there just for fun.
Thanks for popping in, I love to read your comments and would
really be happy if you became a follower.

Challenges entered
Ai Impressions - Aging with Attitude 
Alphabet Challenge - "H" for hand colored
Mega's Art World  - birthday
Crafty Hazelnut - Use pattern paper
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely love this card.. it's so fun. she will love it. I am so jealous you got the Zigs Clean Color pens first lol.. looks fab darling !

Sue Crease said...

Love it, so will she.
Sue

Cheri Burry said...

Such a fun card with "attitude"! Love the paper pieced chair and added flowers! Thanks for playing along with us over at Art Impressions!

Sharon said...

Great card Donna!!! That image is so cute and I love the sentiment!! Loving the 'crazy' paper, too!!! :)

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card, this is soooo true! Jo x

Pat said...

Great card with a fun image, thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.

Pat xx

Angie said...

Thanks for joining our Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

Annie Solomon said...

Nicely done! Love the background.

Tammy said...

This is so cute Donna, I love that super fun image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x

Natalie said...

such a fun card :D
Thanks for playing along in the Morgan's Artworld Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito