Pages

March 14, 2016

Enjoy the Ride

Hello hope everyone is doing well.  
Today I have a card to share with you that has a couple things going on 
with it.  First off it is following one of the sketches
over at the Crafting Circle message board Monthly
Sketch Challenge.  There is usually an extra credit thing
to to further challenge us and this month the extra credit
is to do a "new fold" card.

I colored this Mo Manning image using my Copic markers.  I mounted her
on a panel and then used one of my corner punches to add some fancy
corners.  I think this image is so cute.  I stamped the sentiment with
a CTMH stamp that I thought was perfect for the image.
This card opens a bit like a joy fold card but then has an interesting
twist when you open the inside.  Not a very good picture of
it but here it is opened.

Here is another angle.

It was so easy to create because our hostess Sandy for this months challenge
even provided us with a cut file for the Cricut Explore.

I'll add something to the inside when I decide how
I will use it.

Thanks for stopping by.
I will entering this in the following challenges:
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
The Pencil Case - Any colored Image
The House that Stamps Built - more than one fold


6 comments:

Kathy S said...

Oh wow do I love this "more than one fold" card entered at from The House Stamps Built. It's super creative and I've got to put this one in my sketches for another day on Pinterest. Great work. Thanks so much for your inspiration and your entry.

Patti J said...

What an awesome fold! I agree with everything Kathy said! So glad you played along at The House That Stamps Built!

Sharon said...

Loving this fold Donna!! And that image is just darling!! Great coloring on her!! Awesome card!! :)

Heather said...

Very cute! And a fun twist on the fold; haven't seen one of these before. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Unknown said...

Your card is so cute, look at that adorable face! Great food too!
Thanks for joining The Pencil Cases for our "one colour" challenge!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends.

Helen x
(DT Member)