Pages

June 30, 2014

Nautical Birthday

Hello blogging friends, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Today I have a card to share with you that I made using digital papers I printed from Nit-Wits (I know a funny name huh?) Coastal Collection that I purchased and downloaded.  There are some really neat things in this collection besides just paper.

I made this card following one of the sketches from a challenge on the Cricut message board.   I am thrilled with how it turned out.  I think card reminds me of Summer and vacationing on the coast.  We are planing a trip to Maine later this summer, so the challenge this week at Sentimental Sundays is "Summer" so I will enter this card there.
The life preserver was cut using the Life's a Beach cartridge and the sentiment is a Rubbernecker stamp.
I will also post this on the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge over at The Paper Players
Here are the choices.
So I used the top row  Twine-Blue-Birthday.
Come on over and at Paper Players you have July 4th.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card Donna! Love the papers you printed. And that life preserver with the twine. Beautiful sentiment, too. :)

Rachael said...

I love nitwit digi kits - they are always so pretty, and you have made a beautiful card with them too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays x

LeAnne said...

I LOVE this....that little life preserver is the cutest, and the sentiment on your tag is perfect! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!