Pages

May 15, 2014

Some birthday cards to share

Hello everyone, I am so far behind in posting on my blog that I thought I would share with you a few birthday cards I have made over the past couple of months.
I keep my cards in a basket till I post them before putting them away in my stash boxes so I can keep track of which ones I have posted.  Well my basket is getting a bit full so I thought I would do a group post.

First one "a little birdie told me"
The stamp is one of CTMH stamps of the month from last year.  I had the birdie bling for a while and decided it was time to use it.

Make a Wish
This one is nice and shiny. The background chevron paper is glossy and all the banners are glitter paper.  The make a wish is a DavidTutera sticker.

Birthday clouds
I tried to make this one look a bit like the grass and the sky so I used my Darcie clouds embossing folder.  The happy birthday I "wrote" using one of my Silhouette sketch pens.

Happy birthday wishes.
This one is pretty bright and cheery.  Lots of spots and embossing.  I put a piece of washi tape on a strip of white card stock and slipped it through a CTMH metal slide.  The center is a Rubberneceker stamp.

Well that's it for today.  Will try and come back tomorrow and share some more cards with you. 
Thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

These are great Donna!! Love the little birdie, the colors are great. The make a wish one is so pretty with the chevron bg. Love the cloud embossing!! So pretty. And all the spots embossing is great. Love all of the colors. :)