Pages

April 12, 2013

A Variety of Cards

Hello everyone, just having trouble posting daily on my blog so in an effort to catch up and show you what I have been working on I will post several cards on this post.

The first couple cards I made using the CTMH papers from the 
Chantilly Paper pack, love the colors and patterns in this pack.
The bow I cut using the Artiste cartridge and my Cricut Expression.
The center paisley is a matching chipboard piece that comes in the Chantilly Dimensional Elements.

The next card also uses the Chantilly paper pack and dimensional chipboard pieces.
This card fits into a #10 size business envelope.  I always forget about making this size card.

One last card for now.
This was made using CTMH papers that were in the Dotty for You paper pack from last year. 
I love the Dotty for You paper pack, but unfortunately it is no longer available.  Maybe it is because I love polka dots.
Well thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog, hopefully I will get another post up real soon.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Donna, the only card visible is the gorgeous pink paisley one -- the first one! Don't know why the others aren't there but this one is really beautiful!

Nana Donna said...

Thanks Audrey, not quite sure what was going on but they all opened for me right now when I checked it.