Pages

July 29, 2012

You're Sew Sweet

I have a card today to share with you that I hope you like, I love the way it turned out.  
The dress form cut is from the new Close to my Heart Cricut cartridge Artiste.  Isn't it a great cut, you thought Art Philosophy was the greatest cartridge ever but somehow someway CTMH topped it with Artiste.  This cartridge has so much on it even a lot of 3D items and comes with a separate instruction book for assembling them.  I hope to share some of these things with you in the near future.
I covered the cut with Liquid Glass to give it some dimension and shine.  I also sewed around the panel with my little Jacome sewing machine.  The sentiment is a Dazzle sticker and it helped me theme and put this card together.  Not sure I like the button on the bottom but I wanted to add another sewing element.

Well thanks for stopping by and be sure and check back on August 1st when the Artiste cartridge will be available for purchase.  

6 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

I love how it turned out too, Donna! It's a beauty!!!

Hrvatica said...

Beautiful card. Love the color palette.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. That dress form is a nice cut. I love the "glass" on it.

Emily Shroom said...

This is a beautiful card, I love the colours you chose and the cut is cute. I like the button too!

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Donna, this is so cute! Don't you just love this new cartridge? It's going to take me a couple of years to get to make all of the fun stuff I want with this one! Love the card. The colors are amazing!!!

Michele said...

wow, this card is beautiful! thank you for sharing it!

Michele (dancingarden on Circle MB)
http://scrap-n-dance.blogspot.com/