Pages

February 11, 2012

Second Grandson going off to the Navy

OK, I am so far behind at posting on my blog, I am going to try and catch up.  I made this card a couple of weeks ago for my Grandson that left for the Navy on February 2 for Navy boot camp.  We had a going away party on January 28th.
Sometime ago I found a pack of K &Company paper on clearance that was American themed and worked perfect for this occasion.
The background is all from the same sheet of paper and the banner I cut out from a second sheet.  I had the Navy stickers on hand since I already have one Grandson in the Navy training to be a Sonar Tech on the submarines.  The Grandson just going in will also be on the submarines.
Here is the inside
Since my Mom is here for the winter I also made a card for her to give him, that I posted previously.

Scroll down or click HERE to read that post.
Thanks for stopping by, and would love read your comments.

2 comments:

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Donna, these are both just amazing! They totally show off your pride and you are right... that paper is perfect for these!

Anonymous said...

You must be so proud, Donna. Your cards are so pretty and really reflect the pride you have in them. I wish him a safe journey.