Pages

April 9, 2019

Unicorns & Rainbows

Boy am I behind on posting.  I made this card for my 
great-granddaughters 8th birthday and did not
get it posted yet.

She loves rainbows & unicorns, in fact she had the underside
of her hair dyed "unicorn" style.  It was really cute
but worn off quickly.

The unicorn and the rainbow stamp is from a set from
Simon Says Stamps called "Magical Birthday".
They had sent it to me for my birthday several years ago. 
I created the background paper using my Distress Oxide inks.  I colored
the unicorn and rainbow using my Copic markers then added some
sparkle to them, but you can't see it in the photo.  I die cut the clouds and sun using Gina Marie dies.  The oval is also a Gina Marie
die.
This week over at Retro Rubber the challenge is to use a
rainbow or rainbow colors, so I will enter this in 
that challenge. 
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a fabulous day.

Challenges entered:
Crafty Sentiments - For girls only 
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes


3 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Rainbows and a unicorn - what little girl wouldn't love that? The pink distress oxide background is a sweet background for the main players. Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge this week.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Well, you just brought sweet memories of my daughters playing with those cute rainbow Unicorns when they were little, thank you for that.
And your sweet Unicorn is so adorable, flying around in that gorgeous cotton candy sky.
Beautiful rainbow too, your little great-granddaughter will love this card.
Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER, hope you play again soon.
XO

LeAnne said...

What a sweet card for a sweet girl! I love the rainbow too! Thanks for playing with our Retro Rubber challenge this week!