Pages

April 22, 2019

Stuck on Orange for a Bit

Hi, hope everyone had a blessed Easter with family
and friends.
I have been playing around with inks and noticed that
I was kind of stuck on orange.
So I will share 3 cards I made recently.

This first one I created the orange background using Distress Oxides inks.
Then using the feather from the Unity Stamp set Feathersoft Love 
I stamped and heat embossed
with white sparkle embossing powder.  Then using the same
Oxide colors, I colored the feather.  
I took a plain piece of white paper and then using waving Gina Marie 
dies I cut off the top and the bottom. 
 I stamped it using the sentiment from
the Unity Kit of the Month Aug 2018 Never Be Afraid.
I hand cut out the feather and popped it onto the white added
some sequin and that's it.


I had bought some Yupo paper a while ago but didn't
really play around with it much.  So I pulled it out and using
some of my Copic refill inks I started dripping colors on and
then moved it around to create the pattern I got.  I was
pretty happy with the turnout.  I cut out the happy birthday several
times out of white using a die and then glue them on top of each other
so they would have some dimension.  I added a die cut flower
that I colored with a matching Copic marker.

And finally, I was cleaning up a bit and ran across this digital
stamped image of these poppies and decided
to color it and make a card from it.  I used my Copic markers
and Prisma pencils, to color it. 
 The happy birthday is a stamp.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear what
you think of my orange streak. 





No comments: