Pages

November 21, 2018

Loving Birthday Cross

Well hello there.  So sorry I have not posted in a 
while I have been working on a couple projects for a guy 
at church.

He asked me to make a religious birthday card for his wife
whose birthday is in December.


It is a large card, a letter size paper folded in half.
I love the pearl embossed background paper, I had used it for my son's
wedding card HERE.  The cross is one I found online
and uploaded it to Cricut Design Space and cut it out with
my Explore.  Since it is such an intricate design I put some
Stick-It adhesive on the back of the cardstock before I cut it out.
It worked great!  It is very thin and light so the Explore had no problem cutting it out.   The sentiment on the bottom is a Cricut file I had my Explore
write.  I love the new very fine point pens.

Here is the inside.
The verse I typed out in Word and then printed on pearl
paper.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you
all have a very Happy Thanksgiving, we have so much
to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Angela B. said...

Gorgeous! Not the card sntered but still so beautiful! Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays Anything Goes challenge at The Outlawz Challenges last week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next fun Anything Goes Challenge with optional twist.
Happy crafting,
Angela
Twisted Thursday DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
theoutlawzchallenges.ning.com