Pages

October 23, 2017

Birthday Party Hats

Today I have a card I made following the sketch over at
Viva La Verve sketch challenge.  
If you are a regular visitor of my blog you know that I
love following a sketch when I create cards, in fact, it is rare
that I do not follow a sketch. 


I thought this looked like a fun easy sketch, so here is what
I came up with.

I wanted to use some of my Verve Stamps, so from the 
Treasured Words set I used the little party hat and stamped it randomly
in various colors of Catherine Pooler Inks.   The happy birthday is
also a Verve stamp from the Cake & Candles set, although when I
bought it many years ago it was available as a single. 
I stamped the HB and then cut it out with a Spellbinder die
from a label set.  I added a cute party hat button to the side as
my embellishment and added a strip of lime green ribbon.

You have till November 4th to create a card of your own
following the sketch at Viva La Verve challenge so head on over
and have some fun. 

Challenges entered:
Dragonfly Dreams - Fully Loaded - ends - 10/30
Stamped Blessings - anything goes + a stamp - ends 10/29
Lil Patch of Crafty Things - anything goes - ends 11/3


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling card! I just love your colorful party hats. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!