Pages

August 2, 2010

Marine Graduation Card

Just adding some of my past cards to my blog.
My son-in-law that is in the Air Force has a nephew that joined the Marines and my SIL asked me to make a card for when he graduates boot camp.  The label (behind the Marine emblem) I cut twice once, from the red and then a other a bit larger out of gold for a shadow.  The label was cut from Sentimental and then with my Gypsy I added very small rectangles at the top to cut holes to put the ribbon through.  The swirly stars are from Home Accents.  The stars at the top and the bottom of the label are buttons and the Marine emblem is a sticker, I bought at Hobby Lobby.

1 comment:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

This is an amazing card Donna - I love this and I know my husbands brother that's military would too!